How to install Minecraft 1.9 Mods with Minecraft Forge:
The Minecraft Forge mod is one of the most commonly downloaded mods in Minecraft history. It’s known as a pre-requisite, meaning you have to install it as a base mod before installing many other mods with it. The extensive improvements of modding, in regards to reliability, compatibility and complexity have paved way for a need for prerequisites. Forge has been updated many times but the latest update ports it to Forge 1.9, and this article will tell you how to install mods with the use of Forge.
How to use Minecraft Forge Mod:
Minecraft Forge is not required by all mods, but it is recommend that you install it regardless as it if you want to enjoy most of the modding communities work, then this will be a necessary step that you have to take. At times, the installation of Minecraft Forge will allow you to access further features of a mod that without it would be unavailable. It is also recommend that you download Forge with a fresh Minecraft.jar.
Minecraft Forge Mod Video Showcase:
How to Install the Minecraft Forge:
- Download and install Forge for your desired Minecraft version
- Go to the following location: %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your Minecraft.jar with WinRar.
- Open the previously downloaded Minecraft forge zip file.
- Drag the contents of the Minecraft forge zip file into your Minecraft.jar. and launch then you are done!
- You can then select the mod you want to download and enjoy!
Changelogs of Minecraft Forge Mod:
If you wish to view the changelogs for the latest version of the mod, then click here.